I know i’ve done this before, a long time ago. None of those things have changed…but in the interests of getting to re-know myself, here are some things I know to be true.
If there is no coffee in the morningthere needs to be coffee in the morning.
- I like to sing loudly (and probably terribly 😉 ) in the car on the way to work. Good music helps me set my mindset
- I’m a sucker for Dad jokes
- One of the first things I do when I get home is buy a can of Passiona….and perhaps a Cherry Ripe!
- A well loved book and a beer (or wine, i don’t judge) and I am set for snuggling in the evening
- I adore Bruce Campbell – I have yet to meet him, but there’s always 2017…
- I am a grade A dork and I have absolutely no problems laughing at myself.
- Believe it or not, I love all things French Bulldog.
- Tree Trunks is my spirit animal
- I still love a good bubble bath (Mr Matey?)
- I have been known to re-purpose old redbacks into planters.
- The X-files is my all time favourite show…there have been many contenders and a lot of really tight seconds though!
- My dad was my jam.
- I still think snow at Christmas is magical….even though i detest driving in it.
- I currently have two tattoos – both in honor of family members who have passed.
- I miss having actual photos printed out to look at. I have several albums that I still enjoy looking through.
- I am a nerd. I love nerds. I love to nerd.
- Elvis always wants a cookie
- If I don’t have (at least) 6 different craft projects at various stages of completion, I don’t know what to do with myself.
- If there is something to trip over, I will….if there is not, please just say there was.
- I love receiving handwritten letters….I’m trying to be better at returning the favour!
- My dad was THE lamington hunter.
- Buy me a book and I’ll be your friend forever. Read it to me and I’ll never leave your side ❤
- I am happy.